Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 24, 2004

I would like to officially dedicate this blog to the detriment and destruction of the Montreal Canadien organization. I would like to express to the world that my hatred of the Habs is a pure hatred in which there can be found no love. I would enjoy receiving submissions of Habhating literature, news stories, jokes, pictures, ebay items (ie: Patricia Roy mug shots), and a picture of me taking a dump at center ice at the Belle Center. (a great dream of mine) I've never blogged before so I don't know how often I will do this but I do know that my heart is full of hate and will remain so for all eternity towards the evil demons of Montreal whether I continue to post or not. That's all for now.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?