Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Until I get some sort of comment thing set up if you have submissions for this blog please send them to habhate@nbnet.nb.ca Hockey News had a great prediction. They said if the world ends and the Habs end up making the playoffs (truly the end of the world) Bob Gainy and Patrice Brisbois will stand at center ice and boo the fans. I would literally cry tears of joy to see that. I have finished my first imovie presentation it is a collection of Patricia Roy goofs with Beck singing I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me in the background. It too has been known to make me sniffle when I watch it. That's all for now. In the words of the hymn poet. All the Habs are Gay. Are Gay Are Gay. All the Habs are Gay Are Gay Are Gay.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?