Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

After much thinking I believe I have to apologize in regards to the petition that many of you have already signed. When I made the petition I had no idea what an effect it was going to have. So I'm sorry. If I had known sooner that this petition would cause the Habs to go on a huge losing streak I would have done this years ago. 0 - 4 baby. All the Habs are useless. All the Habs are Userless hey All the Habs are useless. You say what petition well tell all your friends it's at this link Ban the Habs and their Fans! One other quick note I played Scottie Leighton in a best of 5 series Carolina, Montreal on my Playstation 2. I won the first two games 3 - 1. The third was a classic. Montreal gave up two goal leads twice only to lose in overtime 5 - 4 . Special congratulations go out to Sean Hill for scoring the winning goal.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?