Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Habs got back to their usual losing ways on Saturday losing 1-0 to Boston. Their inept offense showed through. On a different note I watched UFC 46 last night and must say was pleasantly surprised by B.J. Penn's dominance over Matt Hughes. My favourite was Frank Mirr destroying the gargantuan goofy giant. I would also add that Vitore Belfort dominated Randy Couture in every aspect of their fight. Those that watched it know what I'm talking about. You may ask why is Kirk talking about all this on his habhating site. I find it very enjoyable to think about each member of the Habs spending TAWTS in the ring. (Time Alone With Tim Silvia) Just close your eyes and think about it. MMMMMMM Fractured Skull.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?