Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 26, 2004

I have very sad news to report. Two Perry's have been accused of cheering for the Habs. Their names are Aaron (my cousin)(alias AP) and Graham (my former brother) (alias Kilo) Both these spineless girls are Toronto Maple Leaf fans. The situation was the Habs were playing Ottawa. Ottawa is the team standing in the way of the Leafs finishing first in their division. They deemed it was acceptable to cheer for the Habs since it benefitted their favourite team. My reasoning is this: anything that would make you support and cheer for evil must be evil itself. Therefore the love of the Maple Leafs must be evil since it caused people to cheer for the Habs. This hurts me deeply since I have been a closet Leaf fan most of my life. (after the Whalers and Canes) That is now forever tainted by Kilo and AP. Thanks a lot guys, I can no longer cheer for the Leafs. I hope you're happy.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?