Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 20, 2004

I'm in Fredericton today, both our guys and girls basketball teams made the provincial finals and I along with about 800 other Grand Mananers came up for the game. I'm sure you've heard by now but despite our best efforts Montreal broke their losing streak last night. ___________ I provided that blank for everyone to provide their own expletive. To cheer myself up I have added a link to SheetzI'm hoping this summer to finally meet the owner of this tremendous gas station chain. Yes it would be a thrill to see John Sheetz himself! Well I'm off like a Jewish foreskin. I'll let you know how the games went but I'll wait 'till they're over 'till I let you know.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?