Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 27, 2004

The plot thickens. In part two of AaronPerryremindsmeofthehindendofababoongate, it has been brought to my attention that all of the information presented to me may not be totally accurate. I talked with my brother last night and he denies the accusation brought against him. The suspicious thing in all of this is the informant was none other than the brother of baboonbuttface Aaron Perry. His name .......Paul Perry. So what is the truth. I tend to believe my brother as I have witnessed his hab hating ways for many years. The hard part is Paul has always been trustworthy towards me in the past. (even though there are pictures circulating claiming he is a supporter of the NDP) I blame Napolean Bonaparte for obvious reasons one of which is there goes the thnikkaman, here comes the thnikkaman. What was I saying? Oh well I forget it's hard to concentrate with the Thnikkaman always coming around.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?