Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 23, 2004

A special thank-you goes out to the Leafs for letting the Habs have hope by letting them score 4 goals and then dashing them by scoring 5 themselves. Habs record since the petition is now 1 - 5. As promised I have the updates for the Grand Manan guys and girls provincial championship. The girls fought hard but lost against an obviously steroid using Hartland team. (Just kidding) Our girls couldn't break their press and it cost them in the end. MVP was Emma Russell from our youth group. The guys played a very mediocre first half but still won the game by 15 or so points. MVP was Colton Wilson from our church. I like to think it is my basketball abilities that have been rubbing off on these guys. Our Single A guys team is arguably the best team in the province at all levels of high school ball having beat both Saint John and Fredericton AAA schools this year. They finish the year undefeated against all New Brunswick teams. Finally I'm not sure if I've said this lately but I Hate the Habs!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?