Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 15, 2004

This will be a different post than usual except for this part. HABS ARE 0 - 3 SINCE THE PETITION WOOOOOO HOOOOOO BOOOOOO YAAAAAAH! We pulled off a musical miracle last night in under 2 hours 3 members of our band plus Sween learned 10 songs from scratch for a show we were doing last night and we pulled it off. Why we had only two hours is a long story but let me sum up part of it. "My gas pedal fell off." Anyways here were the songs we did:

Keep Your Hands to Yourself - Georgia Sattelites
Misery - Moffats
I Want it that Way - Back Street Boys
Best Deceptions - Dashboard Confessional
Hands Down - Dashboard Confessional
Carry this Picture - Dashboard Confessional
Wonderwall - Oasis
Every Rose has It's Thorn - Poison
Happy together - A punk version originally by the Turtles
Back Hair Baby - Originally Back Here Baby by BBMak
Plus I did a Weird Al Yankovic Valentine's Medley including:
Good Enough For Now
I Was only Kidding
One More Minute
You Don't Love Me Anymore
As a wise man once said I love it when a plan comes together.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?