Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 08, 2004

Weird Al has won a grammy for his album Poodle Hat. Congrats to one of the greatest performers of our life time. I'd like to relay to you a coversation I had with my cousin Paul. He has helped me understand the mind of the Hab fan at a new level. During a conversation with Robert "hablover" Bruce, Robert expressed that his greatest wish would be for the Habs to win the stanley cup this year and then the NHL disband so noone could ever win the cup again. His thoughts were he would like to brag to everyone that the Habs were the last team ever to win the Stanley Cup. This is just like a typical Hab fan mind. "I only think of myself" "I don't care about the pain of others" "I hate hockey and want it to not exist" "I love Satan" "violence is great especially when directed towards children" Well I for one do not support Rob Bruce's children hating Satan loving ways! Ban the Habs and their fans! Ban the Habs and their fans! Ban the Habs and their fans! Ban the Habs and their fans!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?