Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 07, 2004

Wow, sorry so long between posts. I must have been a little hungover from all the groundhog day partying. I would like to express my deepest appreciation to all Maple Leaf fans for their scrumtralescent and very unhablike performance against the Ottawa Senators. Not since I saw Edmonton score 5 unanswered goals against the Habs in the third period of a game have I seen such a collapse. I would also like to announce to the world that I have finally tracked down a copy of Patricia's last game as a Hab. It will probably be a couple of months before I get it but I'll try to have it before I come to Ontario in March. I would love to provide copies of it to anyone who would like one. Just let me know.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?