Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

I received as possibly some of the rest of you did an email from Bryan Simpson. I would like to applaud his efforts to get the word out about the petition. (click banner at top of page) Bryan sent me a habhater's pledge as well which I would like to share with the rest of you:

"Habhater's Pledge (please raise right hand and read aloud):

I hereby Declare my Hatred of the montreal canadians;
I shall always do my best to humiliate, in any way, any and all hab fans I come across;
I agree that all canadian fans should be locked up for life, as this in itself
is a far worse crime than murder;
To Robert Bruce be all the pain, shame and blame, for ever and ever,
Sincerely, (your name here)

Please pass this on."

While the wording is not exactly the way I would have done it I deeply appreciate the sentiment of this pledge. Thank you Bryan for continuing in the effort to make this world a habless place.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?