Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 11, 2004

I took a look at the petition today. (see banner at top of page) I was pleased to see H.C. Wilson's name added. That makes two former hablovers becoming habhaters in one week. (Justin Coutu is the other) I want you to read Nathan Green's comment that he left as I found it titillating:
"I play roller hockey in East Tennessee where I live. I was proudly displaying a Leafs jersey during the game when some stupid southern red neck came up and said, "Oh the Maple Leafs are they not from Montreal!" I quietly clenched my fist and without any consideration what so ever I punched the freaken moron in the face."
It is great to have ambassadors like Nathan out there to spread the enlightening joy of hatred towards habs and their minions. Some of you have asked about my reaction to the Todd Bertuzzi incident. My response is simple I wish Vancouver had been playing the Habs that night. (I do think he should have missed the regular season and 1st round of playoffs. What he got I feel is extreme and more based on public outcry than actual events)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?