Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

In my hands right now I have a copy of Patricia Roy's last game in Montreal. I will give you a full report on the game tommorrow. My new mission is October 19, 1985 where Hartford scored 11 goals on Montreal. I would give a substantial reward to the person that could get me that game. On Saturday I attended the Ottawa Senator, Carolina Hurricanes game which Carolina won in overtime 3-2. As a Leaf fan I must say that the Senators are a useless gob of sloth saliva entwined in a rat turd. (and they couldn't even beat Carolina currently 30th in goals for in the NHL) Graham and I wore Maple Leaf symbols over our Carolina stmbols on my two Ron Francis jerseys. It was fun listening to the Ottawa fans blame everyone except for their useless team for the loss. Here is a link to Doug McKenzie's website. He is currently in a battle with Trevor Poelman (a dutchman) (also the man who rejected my application during the win a date with Trevor Poelman fiasco) over who can kill the other one in the most creative way. Very entertaining. And finally the second round results of the NCAA pool that I hosted:
1. Tim Branscombe 45 points
2. Caleb lapointe 44 points
3. Kirk Perry 43 points
4. Michelle Craven and Graham Perry with 40 points.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?