Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 05, 2004

Sorry so long between posts I was away for a couple of days and had no access to my computer. Any ways I get home and my car had been vandalized. Some brainless, idiots (judging by the content of what they wrote) had grafitied my car with Hab symbols and sayings. I've said it thousands of times and I'll say it at least three more "All hab fans are violent, destructive criminals" Montreal riots over a suspension on one of their players, destroying their own city after playoff wins, throwing rocks at 12 and 13 year old kids just because they are American, and now destroying the look of my car. When will this madness stop? Enough about that I know you're all dying to hear what I think of Montreal's recent trades (Who am I kidding most of you could care less but shut-up and listen anyway.) Picking up Alexis Kovelev bothers me a lot because unlike the entire Canadiens roster he doesn't suck. My hope is he will begin to play like those around him. Then we have Jim Dowd. (snicker) Proven playoff performer. (once had 3 points in playoffs when NJ won the cup) He is such a great player that teams just have to hold on to him because of his value like the New Jersey Devils, Vancouver Canucks, New York Islanders, Calgary Flames, Nashville Predators, Edmonton Oilers, Minnesota Wild and now the Habs. (wait it sounds like he's useless everywhere) Well his 198 points over his 14 year career should really help the Habs win games. (snicker, snicker 14 points a year average) At least he'll take up a roster spot.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?