Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Wow what a game. I laughed, I cried (tears of joy) I got a snack. Watched some more. Truly a brilliant game. For those of you who don't know I'm referring to the final game Patricia Roy played in Montreal as a Hab. The key point of the game is goal 7. At this point the fans start booing Roy and Roy starts throwing temper tantrums on the ice. This made me giggle. Goal 8 was very soft but fun. I have to admit I admired Mario Trembley's decision to leave Roy in even after telling the back up to get ready after goal 8 hee hee hee. When goal 9 goes in (I am in hysterics) the best goalie named Pat ever to play for the Habs goes into the game: his name Pat Jablonski. Roy goes to the bench and says his famous 7 words: "I not playing for youse guys anymore" (I peed my pants I was laughing so hard) Then he sulked for the rest of the game. What joy this game has brought me. Anyways I checked out the petition and we are up to 42 names including another habhater convert, none other than Dick Irvin. Dick (aptly named) also left a tribute in his comments to one of my favourite rap groups of all time: The FU-Schnickens.(What's Up Doc? with Shaq and Heavenly Father) Thanks dick. Counting Justin Coutu and H.C. Wilson that makes three converts.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?