Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 05, 2004

I know all of you are nervous about the UCONN championship game tonight. It's ok to be nervous just change your shirtr 7 times today, wash your hands every 11 minutes, and eat nothing but pork rinds and you should be all right. On a different subject I emailed out an entry form into an nhl playoff pool I'm hosting. The winner has a chance of getting their name on a trophy next to the likes of great sports pundits of our time like Caleb Lapointe, Andrew Maves, Paul Perry, and Kirk Perry. (Mark Croswell too) If you haven't received this email from me and want to enter either email me at habhate@nbnet.nb.ca or leave a comment on here with your email address. Everyone is welcome, there is no fee, a link to a website to follow the progress and comment on the pool will be available to all who enter.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?