Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Shame on me for taking so long between post. Especially since the Habs are in the process of self-destructing before our eyes. I like to think I've had a major part in all of this. I attended many games in Saint John while Corey Stillman and Martin St. Louis were playing there. I remember many times yelling suggestions to them like "pretend that goalie is Patricia Roy and shoot him with a bazooka" and "score on him he is as useless as a hockey player in a hab jersey" I'm sure advice like this has shaped their careers and made them into the players they are today. Incidentally I watched game 3 with 5 Hab fans including H.C. Wilson. It was fun watching them get excited when Tampa let them get back in the game. With 4 minutes to go (I'm not making this up) I said and I will quote as best as I can remember. "I have full confidence that the Habs are going to blow this game. In fact I'm saying Brad Richards will score the game tying goal and Vincent Lecavallier will score the game winner" They proceeded to laugh at me. The laughter stopped with 17 seconds left in the game. I realize I got the goal scorers in the wrong order but H.C. Wilson called me a prophet. With my new found talent here is my prediction for tonight. Montreal will lose 12-0 and cry a lot at the end of the game. Go Tampa Bay!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?