Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Sorry Carrie I have been busy. Just for you I'll post right now. Habs are on a 4 game losing streak. Hey Scottie do you know why the chicken crossed the road? - because Amber is a hab fan. I assume everyone is gearing up for Easter. We've decided to skip it this year. (April Fools) Actually all hockey fans (and Scottie) out there check back either late Sunday night or early Monday morning for your chance to enter our hockey playoff pool. More info. soon. NCAA Pool update. If Duke beats Connecticut Tim Branscombe will win the pool. If Connecticut wins the National Championship my sister will win the pool. If Oklahoma State wins then Shawn Craven will win the pool. I will not be winning the pool. #%$#@# ^&$^#%#
(sorry hand spasm)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?