Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Calgary's off to a great start. I'm so happy about this stanley cup finals. If Calgary wins Canada gets the cup back and Trevor Poelman probably will become a hockey fan. (he's living in Calgary now) If Tampa Bay wins my prediction was true and I can sell my Martin St Louis game used stick on ebay for a bundle. (but I probably won't) (1st I'd have to go all the way downstairs and get it and then I'd have to get my camera and take a picture of it, and then post it on ebay. It would be just too hard.)

I've put links to both my movies on the left for easy access. If you have trouble figuring it out* send me an email at any of my email addresses. habhate@nbnet.nb.ca, habhate@hartfordwhalers.net, twoigular@yahoo.com, habhater@mac.com, sheetz4life@hotmail.com, or markatolivet22@hotmail.com.





*hab fans

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?