Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 03, 2004

Here are my reflections on the Montreal expected loss. Many of you have sent me congratulations regarding the total collapse of the Hab organization. I do appreciate the plethora of responses but I must say I have been kind of surprised at my own response. I felt joy when the Habs lost but it was kind of like the joy I felt when my favourite NBA team (the Lakers) won their 3 championships in a row. It was just expected. Tampa Bay swept Montreal which was what I predicted. The only surprise I had was that Montreal scored a goal in the series. I'm wondering if I've become so used to seeing the Habs lose that I have become complacent in my hatred of them. I compare it to having a passionate hatred towards the Nazi party now. Yes they need to be hated but they are no threat any more and there's nothing much left to hate. Somebody help me please!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?