Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

The link to the Patricia Roy video now works. Of course there's always one (Scottie Leighton*) who told me today it doesn't work for him. He said everytime he tries to play it his computer tells him he needs to download quicktime. I asked him if he had quicktime but he said he didn't. (and he's trying to open a quicktime file) Anyways it's 6 mb so it may be slow to load for some but it only takes about 1 minute or less on mine.

To answer Paul's question would I cheer for a team moved to Hartford from Pittsburgh. Most assuredly I would both Pittsburgh and Hartford having been places that Ron Francis has played. However, Carolina is in my heart and I will no doubt cheer for them forever. Toronto will always remain up there as well. (Do you see the pattern) My favourite Junior team is the Sault St. Marie Greyhounds. Anyways here's the link again to the Patricia movie: Patricia Roy the Loser




* hab lover

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?