Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Ok now I'm just spoiling you. There is an easy link on the left to my Patricia Roy movie. There is an easy click banner at the top (thanks again Caleb) for you and all your friends to sign a petition to have the habs removed from the NHL and all their fans thrown into prison and now:

A NEW MOVIE: Ice Cream This movie brings a tear of joy to my eye every time I watch it. For you dialup modems out there this movie is 4.6MB so it should load a bit faster than the last one.

Also here is a link to three pictures of Graham and I after we watched Carolina destroy the Senators 3-2 in overtime. We wore what you see to the game. Many people appreciated it. Francis the Leaf

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?