Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 08, 2004

Well the verdict is in. Perezhogin is suspended for the rest of the playoffs and the entire next season. Stafford only got a 6 game suspension for missing Perezhogin. Once again my prediction has turned out 100% accurate. (including mandatory counseling)

As much as I wanted Toronto to win I'm not devastated by what is left in the playoffs. I like all 4 teams somewhat for different reasons. I will cheer for Calgary the rest of the way.

What do you think of the Leafs exit? I think it was obvious it was going to happen. After all they didn't play Francis in game 6 and lost. (no coincidence) Leaf fans well remember Francis's clutch game winning goal 2 years ago in the playoffs starting them on the path to elimination. How you don't start him when your backs against the wall I'll never know.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?