Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

What do you think about the whole Alexander Perezhogin sting swinging incident? For those of you who do not know about the situation. Here is my unbiased reinactment. Garrett Stafford saw Alexander Perezhogin (a Hab in Training), naturally tried to hit him in the head with his stick but he missed. Alexander Perezhogin then swung his stick and struck Stafford in the face putting him in convulsions and sending him to the hospital. Check the news story here: More Hab Violence

If you want to know my opinion and let's face it I think you do it is this. Perezhogin should be suspended for a year minimum for the incident. I also recommend counseling so he can come back and play for a real team. Stafford should also be suspended for missing. And that's all I have to say about that.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?