Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

I was away all last week at Creation and so have not posted for a while. Creation was awesome. There was a real emphasis on the Spiritual and Worship this year and if you weren't there you were a fool. (or busy, out of money etc...) TFK moshe pit was amazing. I got elbowed at least 136 times and threw at least 6 people out of my way. Before the concert I announced myself as a Canadian and challenged the American swine to remove me. They failed. Canada rocks. Four of us wore my tellatubby hats into the moshe pit this year again and posed for pictures with kids that wanted them. Most importantly I had a shmiscuit from sheetz in my travels and purchased a new 64 ounce Pepsi Mug at Sheetz. Well if any of you actually care I'm still alive and probly won't post for a while again as I am heading to Beulah camp tomorrow.


Congrats to Carolina for once again drafting the best player in the draft. And he's a Ladd.

Ta Ta

Kirk

P.S. I have invented a new drink. It is called "Sweet and Meaty"

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?