Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Long time no post. I wonder what everyone thought of the game last night. I felt that the penalty at the end of the game really blemished an otherwise great game. Don't get me wrong I believe Tanpa should have won but with the things they had already let go the last minute of anticipated intensity was robbed from you, me, and all hockey fans everywhere. Stupid Ref*.

We had our big concert this past weekend. Our band (7 Cent Tip) opened for Three Season Ant or as I like to call them Two Seas Kant. It was a lot of fun I love those guys. If you haven't heard of three season Ant check out the link on the left. Near the end they shifted to a worship set and the presence of God was amazing. I was honoured to be invited up on the stage to do a cow bell solo on the last song. Everyone seemed to have a lot of fun and neither band sucked which is really all you can hope for in this life.

Hope to see all of you at rackett for part two of our numbers tour.




* hab lover

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?