Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 10, 2004

One thing I forgot to mention last time was that I have a real dilemma going on here. At the beginning of the three season ant concert Chris Stephens wore my Dashboard Confessional hoodie on stage. The dilemma is should I wash it or sell it on ebay for the thousands of dollars a hoodie with Chris Stephen's sweat would naturally bring in. I'm totally at a loss here. Whitey was asking about Racket so I thought I'd post a link here: Racket Link I think we should flood the Caton's Island email with requests to mention 7 Cent Tip in the Racket Advertising on the site. You can email Caton's Island at campoffice@catonsisland.com New movie coming soon. I didn't do this one so the the Hab bashing will be greatly reduced. It is still rather enjoyable.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?