Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Todays young Hab target comes to us courtesy of the Hockey News draft follow up. The Habs drafted Kyle Chipchura (Kylie Chinchilla) 18th overall in the draft. This next quote comes directly from the hockey news " Scouting reports on Chipchura don't project him to be a big scorer at the next level. He's a solid second line candidate. " So let me Kirk Perry an obviously unbiased hockey pundent give my take on the Hockey news write up. Kylie Chinchilla is not projected to be a good scorer but he is good enough to play on the Habs second line. I enjoy writing like that. The fact that The Hockey News recognizes the Habs as a team inept in the offensive department brings me more joy than a bucket full of green skittles. It makes me giggle like a sleep deprived blonde girl.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?