Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Ode to Trevor Poelman


As read at Zion Hill 2004


Trevor Poelman is not here.
I waited for him to appear.
We could have gone out for a ... Pepsi
But we didn't.

I longed to hear his Dutch like voice.
His wheezy breathe and music choice.
I would have bought him a Rolls ... automobile.
But I didn't.

He would have told us stories of Shawn.
Ryan and Chad and unmown lawns.
Those stories never made me ... sleepy
But he didn't.

I know that Calgary's far away.
He had to work and therefore stay.
His boss of course will have to ... give us money.
But he didn't.

Oh Trevor, Trevor where was your brain.
You dissed us and brought me so much pain.
I think you've driven me ... real crazy
Thanks a lot.

This week of camp is at an end.
And I have missed my Dutchy Friend.
I feel like buying a cotton ... mixture.
So I did.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?