Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 23, 2004

This will probably be my last post before Christmas and Merry Christmas to everyone. Of course Christmas is just the warm up to the real big holiday of the year. Of course I'm talking about Ground Hog Day (40 days from Christmas Day) I'm thinking about giving my ground hog day traditions an overhaul this year so let me know if you have suggestions. The Darren Vs. Timmy video has broken 100 hits making it my most popular video thus far. I'm so proud of those two.

Here is the Tshirt idea. Let me know if any of you are interested for $10.00. Let me know sizes as well. I need a minimum of 25 and have 5 orders so far.

I lost you at hello!!
Originally uploaded by underquaker.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?