Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 10, 2005

AJ Makes Me Giggle


In my years of dealing with people it never ceases to amaze me how self absorbed people seem to be. AJ believes that since I was aware of his pathetic attempt to bring me down that I await his every word on his blog. Here is the truth. I have been to the AJ Girls Club Blog only twice. The first time was just to check it out. During that visit I told them I would be willing to be a target as I saw they were no threat to anyone that had an intellect. The second and only other time I visited was after one of his "trusted" regime members told me I was under attack from his regime. I went on to see what that meant. Obviously it means nothing. It is obvious that the AJ regime (I refuse to use it's gaymosexual name) is in big trouble. Already on my site both Brando and Whitey have declared that they are indeed hab fans. Doug who is an amazing man and judge of character (a hab hater) has been removed from their ranks. On a personal note I feel AJ's comments wishing that Doug would be killed are highly inappropriate. Doug I hope you live a long life and yes prosper as well. The AJ girls club wishes to dominate the world and already they have security leaks, hab lovers, and death threats towards their members. I've seen better leadership in third party candidates at election time in the United States. (for you AJ girl Club members without intellects that was an insult of AJ's leadership) Sad, sad, sad.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?