Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 31, 2005

Inspired by the 100 pound woman who ate the 6 pound burger in Clearfield Pennsylvania I entered an eating contest last Saturday night. Tim Branscombe, Darren and I each sat down to see who could eat a whole box of Raison Bran with a liter of milk the fastest. My time and I challenge all of you to try and beat it was 12 minutes and 32 seconds. I think I could easily beat my own time but I entered the contest last minute and I had already eaten supper just before. If you would like to know Darren and Tim's times so far they are at 2 days 5 hours 27 minutes. That's right they quit half way through. I have never been more disappointed with them.

Scottie has been trying to stir up trouble again (hab fan) Truth is he cannot shake my love for the Ross or for Maves. It is true they do spew things at some of my relatives but let's face it Aaron Perry is smarter than all of the rest of us and it takes a lot of consistent humbling to keep him from the sin of pride. I applaud Ross and his efforts at helping Aaron remain in his progressive sanctification state. (or pre purgatory state as AP might put it)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?