Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Maves and Ross my armpits are big enough for the both of you. There will always be safe harbour for all habhaters in the refuge of my life. Your love is always welcome and will be reciprocated always.

Now to the important question of which Die Hard Movie is the best. Purests will always say number one. I find the young lads of today tend to like the third one as it was a little more star studded and had arguablly the best effects of the three. I personally like the second one best. The second one has the highest death count and some of the funniest scenes involving that reporter guy. I enjoyed him getting tazered after causing all the panic in the airport. I actually find the whole movie the most realistic of the three. Plus that guy from NYPD Blue is hot.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?