Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 17, 2005

Unlike the unforgiving nature nature of Andrew Thomas who seems to want to see his former Regime members decapitated I would like to extend an olive branch to all former mislead regime members. I hope by demonstrating "the Grace of Rob" that healing can be brought to all of those who feel like they have been discarded like a thrice used baby's diaper. One recommendation that I would make is that you would obey AJ's last command which was to "bite him".

On a happier note I did a comedy night at the school to help raise money for my trip to Australia. The program included the following:

Keep Your Hands to Yourself - Georgia Sattelites
Back Hair Baby - Parody of Back Here Baby by BB Mak
Weird Al Medley of songs which I entitled reasons I was single for so long (Since You've Been Gone, You Don't Love Me Anymore, Melanie, I Was Only Kidding, Good Enough For now, and One More Minute)
Video - Ice Cream
Toilet Paper Package Skit - Tim and me
Form - Parody of Torn by Natalie ambrroogglia
Silly Human Tricks by Kirk Perry
Punk version of Happy Together
Worshipped all Night Long - Parody of Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC
Everything - Lifehouse
Video - Darren VS. Timmy
Skit - How Kirk reacts to music which included: Stayin' Alive-NTrance, I Want to Be a Cowboy-Boys Don't Cry, You and I -JK, Bang Your Head -Quiet Riot, Friends - Michael W Smith, Somebody Told Me - the Killers, Beat It- Richard Cheese, The Call - Back Street Boys, Minky Boodle - Space Ghost, Zorak, and Brak
Song Writing Boy- Parody of Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavigne
Groin Shot Song- Parody of Superman by Five For Fighting
The Poo Song - Parody of Amazed by Lonestar
Acts 1:18
Ice Ice Baby- Vanilla Ice
Jump- Kris Kross

It was a good night and I raised close to $1400.00.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?