Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 14, 2005


I am currently at Hillside Wesleyan Church waiting for my ride to the airport. For the next couple of weeks I'll be in Australia so I probably won't be posting till I get back. Just in case I do get internet access while I'm away if you Grand Manan people would keep me updated on the basketball situation that would be narly. Oh yeah and Tim and Darren don't forget I hired "Now You See 'em inc". I'm expecting results.

Mike click on the word Quinzee in the last post to see a picture and to find out how to build one. In my own words I would describe it as a magical, phantasmagorical combination of intestinal fortitude, patience, love and magical powers that holds it all together. Next one that is built I am going to insist on a fireplace and handicapped parking out front. Love all of you except one and you know who you are.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?