Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 14, 2005

Curling Trash Talk Contest


This was inspired by a late night Fundy run (not even close to being as good as a Sheetz run) We were talking about curling and the lack of trash talk and so we started coming up with our own trash talk. I can't remember them all but here is a sample:
1. Hurry Hard more like not hurrying at all.
2. I've seen better sweeping at a cattle barn.
3. I've seen better inturns during the Clinton administration.

Please feel free to add to this list.

Also March Madness begins this Thursday and we're doing our annual pool here if you want to be included either email your picks to me or call me and I'll write them down. I'll be checking around for easier ways to do it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?