Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 17, 2005

It's now too late to give me your picks for this year's pool. I'll list the point leaders each night on this site. The site that some of you used online to enter your picks is a pay site and since I am cheap I'm not going to use it. I've copied all your picks off the site and will update each night on this page. The winner of this pool will get a free "I Lost You at Hello" T shirt. If you already told me you wanted one you will get yours for free. If you want to order one please let me know soon. Cost is only $10.00.

Here is the link to our new feature from this site: Sports Trash Talk We will be periodically adding a new sport to make fun of. (Don't get me wrong I think curling is great but trash talking it is more fun) Feel free to visit the site and add more comments. I'll also put a permanent link to this site over on the left.

Games are about to start so come back tonight to see who is winning.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?