Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

You are running out of time to enter the NCAA Bball pool this year and yes I will confirm there will be a prize. Click on the link in my last post to enter online or email me your picks.

We have decided to launch yet another new site from here. This is going to be a sports trash talking page. I will provide the link sometime tomorrow after March Madness Starts. You can still get in on the inaugural page by entering your curling trash talk below.

Join my pool, invite a friend. So far I have picks from me, AP, Billings, Dmak, Brando, Nate Dawg, Geoff Leighton, Scott Leighton, woot21, DFinlay, and TT Brannscombe. Kilo and Rebecca's are on the way.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?