Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 01, 2005

Kirk's new song



I've written a new song. I was hoping to launch this with a video but my camera is in the shop for at least a month making that quite difficult to do. I wrote this song mostly ad lib. Tim Branscombe wrote the music again mostly on the spot and the background "sniff track" and harmonies is me playing with garage band. I love macs. What I'm trying to say is not a lot of thought went into this song which seems to be when I'm at my best. When I try to think my creativity leaves me. Here is the link: I Love Your Smell You can download the song from this site.

The spelling bee trash talk has been difficult. I'll try to come up with something easier for next week. Cudos (sp?) to AJ for the most creative responses.

March Madness continues this Saturday. Go Michigan State.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?