Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Stalking Trash Talk



I decided to take AJ's advice. (what has happened to me?) So this week it will be stalking trash talk. I got my video camera back yesterday and was finally able to load our hottub footage on my computer. I have three videos I will be editing for this weekend (May Rally) so I'm not sure how long it will be before I publish a video about the hottub. I also picked up a second DDR mat this weekend and so the competition for who is the best will be happening real soon. Those of you going to May Rally may get a taste of it. One video that I have finished is a reworking of the numa numa video that has been circling the internet. The original features an overweight kid by the name of Gary Brolsma rocking out to this song on his webcam. I have added some pictures of friends to the video and have a special guest dancer towards the end. Once again you will need to be at May Rally to see who it is. Well enough of that here is some trash talk:

1. I've seen better stalkings worn by the 1983 Los Angeles Lakers.
2. You suck at Stalking. (sorry Mike)
3. Oh you were stalking me I just thought you were lost over the past 4 years.
4. I don't care how much you like me I won't play peek a boo with you.
5. You have the stealth of a bull in a Nitro Glycerine Shop.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?