Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 30, 2005

Too bad AJ if you had put power and regime next to each other in that sentance you could have birthed to the world yet another oxymoron. I've been hearing a lot of comments about the new Star Wars movie. Once again it seems mixed. For myself I liked it better than the first two. (I loved the first two) In typical human fashion I will now focus on the negative. I have used better lines in showing love to my cats than were used between Padme and Anakin. No wonder she turns evil gets a sex change and becomes Darth Vader. (that was for those who haven't seen the movie yet. What a great twist that would have been.) Negative point number 2 nothing surprised me at all in the movie. No "luke I am your father" or "you were making out with your sister in the last movie" . Negative point number 3 I don't buy the transformation of Anakin from good to evil. To me it seemed farfetched. I'm speaking in generalities on purpose because I don't want to spoil it for anyone else. The action is great, Yoda rocks, amazing light sabre duels. I did love the dark feel that it had. I ate an entire bag of nibs in ten minutes because Tim said it couldn't be done. All in all a very enjoyable experience. What did you think?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?