Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 05, 2005

We are going to be having our fifth Contemporary Service this Saturday. Every week the numbers seem to be getting bigger but way more important to me is the freedom that I am experiencing and sense that others are experiencing at the service. We have people showing up that don't regularly go to church and coming back with their friends the next week. For me it has been a great outlet to worship without holding back(the way God intended for all of us to worship) We learned "Dare you to Move" last night and if my voice holds out it should be a lot of fun. I love the guys I'm playing with. They care a lot about getting it right and can actually get it right. Thank-you God for music, 'cause without it there would be a lot more Country artists. (I use the word "artist" very loosly)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?