Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 06, 2005

Had a really good weekend. I went to the Bill Hybell's seminar in Moncton and learned a lot of really practical things for our ministry at Central. If you want to know what I learned you should have gone to the seminars you lazy bums. We came back early to be at our Saturday Evening Service and that was amazing as well. We added a little U2 and some Black Eyed Peas but what was really cool was just the freedom of worship throughout the night. Sunday was amazing as well I officially announced I was accepting my extended Call extention (four more years) and we had an incredible altar time at the end of the service. Sunday night I didn't get to preach as we spent the whole service praising and talking about the things we had noticed that God was doing. On top of all that I finally got a second DDR pad that works and am now working on the double pad routines. God is good.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?