Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

A lot has happened over the past week. Darren got home from Spain and got to experience the trick we had played on him. When he walked into his room he found his bed and many other things in his room screwed into the wall. His bed is up by the ceiling and looks very natural there. I made a movie about the whole experience which I am debating as to whether I should put on my site. The only thing holding me back is the length of it. (around 7 minutes) Quite honestly though it is one of the funniest things I've made. Dan Boyd really shows us the comedic genius that enabled him to claw his way in to our clique.

I also went to my first prom on Saturday. It was as a chaperone but the chaperones danced more than at least half of the people there. I was introduced to a song that reminded me why I hate country music so much. It was called "Save a horse, ride a cowboy" Not only was the song retched but I got the impression there might be some sexual overtones to it. The highlight for me was ice ice baby.

3 more things. I've decided to run in a half marathon on July 23 (21Km) Since the farthest I have been running is 5km and am currently suffering from an achilles injury (DDR) I might need your prayers. I will be away from posting for a couple of weeks as I'm leaving for creation festival on Monday and coming straight back to Beulah camp. No doubt I'll see most of you there. Lastly I will be ordering the "I Lost you at Hello!" T shirts in a couple of weeks. This is youtr last chance to order one. Just send me your size. Cost is only $10.00. That's it. C y'all soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?