Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

As promised here is a list of the breakfast sandwiches that I bought at Sheetz. The first one was a shmiscuit (on a home made biscuit) Steak, peppercorn cheese, egg, spicy tomato sauce, slivered onions, green peppers, bacon and oh yes double egg. My second purchase was a shmuffin (on an english muffin) I asked for it to be toasted and added sausage, peppercorn cheese, egg, spicy tomato sauce, slivered onions, green peppers, bacon, and extra peppercorn cheese. (I love that cheese). My third was another shmiscuit with spicy tomato sauce, steak, bacon, egg, peppercorn cheese, extra cheese, onions and green peppers. My fourth was a shmagel (on a bagel) I had it toasted with steak, double egg, onions and green peppers, peppercorn cheese, extra cheese, bacon, spicy tomato sauce. I also purchased a shmokehouse burger. mmmmmmmshmokehouse burger. Each of these sandwiches was amazing in its own right. Average cost $2.50. I love the sheetz. I've been told that the new stations have the touch order screens right out by the pumps so when you're finished pumping gas you can go in and pick up your sandwich. I know I can build things up and have people be disappointed when they go see what I have been building up but without exception the ten of us loved our experiences at the sheetz. To quote Darren C. "the Sheetz has changed my life. I will never be able to go to a gas station again and receive the same enjoyment as I did while frolicking in the aisles of the Sheetz." Thank-you Darren for putting it so poignantly.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?