Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 14, 2005

I'm Back!!!! Creation was amazing as per usual. Music highlights for me were the Switchfoot, Thousand Foot Krutch, Pillar, Barlow Girls, Toby Mac, Casting Crowns, and Newsboys Concerts. Toby Mac came out during Michael Tate's concert and did Jesus Freak. Plus when the new Newsboys CD is released with special DVD I think I am going to be on it wearing my Po tellatubby hat. I also was able to go to 4 Sheetz gas stations on the way. I'm thinking I may post at a later date what I had on my shmiscuits, shmagels, and shmuffins.

I also got to meet Caleb's fiance Jo and just for the record I think Caleb has made a fine choice. We played ultimate Elimination Bruce and once again I lost. It was my worst career showing finishing last. Caleb won for his fourth time. (probably a record) I can't believe he beat me at RPS. We tied the first three times but he beat me with scissors, scissors, I never lose to scissors.

I'll post again soon. I'm going to Drew's wedding this weekend for one last time 7 Cent Tip will be playing with its original members and then Drew will be gone forever. Or untill our reunion tour.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?