Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 25, 2005

Ok this weekend has been surreal. I had my own doubts about finishing the marathon but made it and then Sunday afternoon as a joke I entered the rotary festival home run competition. To put this in perspective I have been playing softball and baseball in men's leagues since I was 13 years old. In my career I have hit a total of 7 home runs. On Sunday I hit 2 in the first round which got me into the final four. The favourite (Adam Parker) hit four in the final and I just figured it was over. Somehow I hit 6 to win the competition. It's just funny to me. Most of these guys hit 10 - 20 every year. It's been 3 years since I hit one. I've been thinking with all the "fortune" coming my way this weekend I just may buy a lottery ticket this week.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?