Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 05, 2005

I won't be posting for a little while as I am on my way to Zion Hill camp. This week included a Big Brother night at Tim's where 9 of us locked ourselves in for the night in Tim's cottage. We played ultimate elimination Bruce and I was the runner up once again. Last night Darren, Tim, Heidi and I finished a 20 plus km hike from Southern Head Cliffs to Dark Harbour on the back trails. It was amazing and something we will be doing again in the near future. I've sold about 8 DVD's so far and anticipate unloading a bunch while I'm in Ontario. They are only $5.00 and I keep none of the money. Let me know if you're interested. My email is habhate@nbnet.nb.ca or you could just leave your order here in the comments section. I'll be back to chat in 10 days or so.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?