Life on the rock. A Habhater's tale. <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I'm back from a fantasmagorical trip to Zion Hill Camp and Canada's Wonderland. Yes I know Zion Hill is also one of Canada's Wonderlands but I also made it to the other one outside of Toronto. I have a bit of video that I will eventually put on line. I semifinished my interpretive dance for "Nobody's Home" by Avril and performed it during the camp talent show with help from Bubbles Owen and Darren C. I'm trying to convince people I know that are going to her concert here in September to at least do the chorus part so Avril can see how cool it is (Steph and Nicole!!!!) I have a bit of footage of us playing Roman Candle tag during which time I received a toonie sized burn mark on my arm. We also have footage of our Brockville adventures which included pantsings, and pummelling with Timbits. The only other big news of the week was finally getting to participate in an Anita Pybus sponsored Euchre tournament which Nate Dogg and I won without really any competition from the other finalists. (Justin Coutu and Scott Ingalls) Only got lost twice thanks to our Geography Major Darren C the first time and thanks to some wonderful map reading by Stephanie Neves the second time. Well this has been a lot of random things about my trip purple monkey dishwasher. I may highlight some of the good stories later. (Such as our new games, find the junk, find the junk aquatic edition, Tara's Trivia Triad, how many fingers am I touching you with, and what can I throw at your car at a red light?)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?